Wednesday, December 06, 2006,01:51
Painting red houses
Recently, i haven't been posting (or, like the american say, postating) due to an intensive house searching. I've been too tired to create anything productive.
Anyway, i remembered to share something beautiful with my fans while my brain is absent. This is a song from Red House Painters, an american band not very known but with great songs, like Kathy's song, Shock me, Have you forgotten (it appeared in Vanilla Sky ost), Mistress, etc, etc, etc,etc. Another band that helped me getting through my teen years (maybe that's why my brain is so fucked up) EHEHEHEHEH!! And i'm still wandering how i manage to buy my first RHP's album with only 2 cans of leite condensado Nestlé...Bless you!
I leave you another link to the know more about RHP and the photographer that did some of their album covers.
Now i'm going to smash my head into the wall so that i can remember how to write in portuguese again.

Red House Painters - All mixed up

Labels: ,

 
Engendrado por Pirilampa Assassina
Vê lá isto ¤


2 Comments:


  • At December 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    Great song, great band, great years!
    I couldn't let this one pass in blank!bjs

     
  • At December 08, 2006, Blogger Pirilampa Assassina

    pena não haver videos de jeito da Katy song ou da Mistress...Ou de qualquer outra música deles. Sei que existe um video deles da musica Summer dress mas nao percebo porque é que isso não circula no youtube...mais c'est la vie! we'll enjoy waht we have!